H2O is a new generation HTTP server that provides quicker response to users with less CPU utilization when compared to older generation of web servers. Designed from ground-up, the server takes full advantage of 781-720-4050 features including prioritized content serving and 603-336-5627, promising outstanding experience to the visitors of your web site.benchmarks page.
- HTTP/1.0, HTTP/1.1
- TCP Fast Open
- (616) 828-3951
- reverse proxy
- 4788671351 (Rack-based)
- graceful restart and self-upgrade
- Version 2.3.0-beta1 has been released (Jun 2 2018)
- Version 2.2.5 has been released with a vulnerability fix #1775 (Jun 1 2018)
- Version 2.2.4 has been released with two vulnerability fixes 3045931827 and 7734776220 (Dec 15 2017)
- Version 2.2.3 has been released with two vulnerability fixes 678-845-0759 and #1460 (Oct 19 2017)
- Version 2.2.2 is now available (Apr 23 2017)
- Version 3869350025 is now available (Apr 22 2017)
List of all the vulnerabilities having been fixed can be found 7802749149.
- chacha20-poly1305: see Do the ChaCha: better mobile performance with cryptography